.:L.P.I:. Travian S4 Index du Forum
.:L.P.I:. Travian S4
Bienvenue sur le forum des Pingouins Irradiés du Serveur 4 de Travian.

.:L.P.I:. Travian S4 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ]&#Rf Shoot Interview 02.06.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:L.P.I:. Travian S4 Index du Forum -> L'Alliance -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaybellym

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]&#Rf Shoot Interview 02.06.2016 Répondre en citant

Rf Shoot Interview > urlin.us/2ka2p

10cf746e54
On feeling the pressure, he talks about wrestling on TV after WrestleMania and missed Rosey with a dropkick by at least 18 inches and said he lost sleep for over a week about that. theundeadtailor I remember for a while people thought it was a botch. He is asked about rumors of him and Randy Orton getting in trouble for partying on the road, Maven said they did to that and if that was why he got fired, it is bullshit. Hayden When I saw a Bret shoot posted, right after the Jays question the other day, I thought, well, thats the two main points of conflict touched upon! If Russo was booking the three of us bickering throughout the week, at the end of it wed have joined forces as a stable of Yankees fans thejob111 One of the things I always find interesting about shoots and interviews with older wrestlers is that they do a great job in trashing the current product in an interview, but always seem to be more than happy to cash a check when the time comes. Bret did not have anything bad to say about the company either. Kaptain Kiwi With Bischoff, you never know& Greg Phillips I think Benoit told that same story, actually. We offer many Wrestling shows and they are posted almost everyday. Even before that, he sent info to Shawn Michaels wrestling school in Texas and also in UPW. He was all conference his last two seasons and went undrafted despite getting a few looks at scouts. He approached Dean about it one day and said he was such an asshole to him that he ended up losing respect for him but then said he can have his own opinion.

Vince finally agreed and they met at the park where Bret told him that Owens wife Martha was likely going to file a lawsuit and that he was wrong for continuing the show after his death. In plenty of interviews and dvds etc. She was married and asjed what time the show took place as Maven said it was that night then they were hitting the road to make the next town after that. At the time it was written off as garbage but theres really nothing in there that seems far fetched knowing the Harts like we do now. Guys were probably giving Maven shit about getting a Mania payday while other veterans were off the card. The dude is absolutely the smartest man in wrestling. Still a great wrestler, but proof there are few good ones. Kinda goes against how hes being painted. WE all know he misses the random hot pussy he was getting on the road. My Client, Elmo Machete Wasnt his title run a kind of lifetime achievement award thing? Being phased out shortly after that kind of makes sense, I guess, as long as your best friend doesnt die or anything.

star wars attack of the clonestamil dual audionewcastle manchester unitedTHE ALPHA HOUSE S02new england 2014animation kids moviehot in cleveland s06e12only god forgives cliff martinezthe walking dead 5 nlnew kids 2007

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:L.P.I:. Travian S4 Index du Forum -> L'Alliance -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006